The Fifth EUCOMS Network meeting
The Fifth Meeting of the EUCOMS Networks takes place in Málaga, Spain
We are pleased to invite you to the fifth EUCOMS meeting which will be held on October 4th and 5th 2018 in Málaga.
This time the meeting will be hosted by Ms. Evelyn Huizing (Andalusian Health Service) and Mr. Juan José Martinez Jambrina (Director of the Mental Health Area Avilés, Asturias).
We would like to highlight the importance of integrated community mental health care.
The EUCOMS Consensus Paper states “in community mental health, care is a combination of input and supports from users, people from the user’s social network, and professionals when needed. The aim of this combination of perspectives in care is to bridge the gap between professionals and non-professionals, in order to increase the resilience of users as well as the resilience of the networks around users”.
Building upon this we propose the following theme: “Integrated Community Mental Health Care: The challenge of an intersectorial approach” with input from, and debate with, service users, their relatives, professionals from primary health, mental health, and social services and with general community services.
The goal of this meeting is:
- Introducing EUCOMS: a mental health network to improve mental services among professionals, users and families.
- Sharing knowledge, evaluating services, shaping new solution for old problems
- Exploring the interface between social and health services
- Evaluating the state of the art in Europe
- Gaining user's and families perspective about EUCOMS proposals
We very much hope to welcome you at this fifth EUCOMS meeting and we appreciate receiving the confirmation of you participation by the 12th of September. Please register with the form below.