Fifth EUCOMS meeting in Málaga
Fifth EUCOMS meeting in MÁLAGA
We are happy to announce that the 5th EUCOMS meeting will take place in Malaga on the 4th and the 5th of October 2018.
This time the meeting will be hosted by Ms. Evelyn Huizing (ACT Andalucia) and Mr. Juan José Martin Jambrina (Director del Área de Gestión Clínica de Salud Mental).
The theme they would like to highlight is Integrated Community Mental Health Care: The Challenge Of An Intersectorial Approach.
The goal of this meeting is:
- Introducing EUCOMS: a mental health network to improve mental services among professionals, users and familes.
- Sharing knowledge, evaluating services, shaping new solution for old problems
- Exploring the interface between social and health services
- Evaluating the state of the art in Europe
- Gaining user's and families perspective about EUCOMS proposals
More information will follow soon.