Lille Network Meeting 2019
THE SIXTH MEETING OF THE EUROPEAN COMMUNITY BASED MENTAL HEALTH SERVICE PROVIDERS (EUCOMS) NETWORK
We are pleased to invite you to the Sixth EUCOMS meeting which will be held on June 13th and 14th
This time the meeting will be hosted the EPSM Lille Metropole, in a community based mental health
service. We will highlight the importance of human rights. The EUCOMS Consensus Paper states that
the focus on human rights is a fundamental principle in community mental health care and
recommends that services base their vision on the United Nations’ Convention on the Rights of
Persons with Disabilities. The mental health service that will host the meeting is a front runner in this
domain and have, for example, assessed their service using the WHO Quality Rights Tool kit.
Building upon this we propose the following theme: ‘Human rights, the foundation of Community
Mental health Care.’
The goals / objectives of this meeting are:
• Introducing EUCOMS: a mental health network to improve mental health services among
professionals, users and families.
• Sharing knowledge, evaluating services, shaping new solutions for old problems
• Exploring the implications for human rights as the foundation of community mental health Care
• Evaluating the state of the art in Europe
• Visiting local teams and partnerships
Please proceed with your registration by filling in the registration form below.
We very much look forward to seeing you in Lille,
With best wishes,