Past Network Meetings
The EUCOMS kick-off meeting took place on the 6th of April 2016 in Heiloo, Netherlands (hosted by GGZ Noord-Holland-Noord). Every year since then EUCOMS network meetings have been hosted by organizations from different European countries. So far the meetings have taken place in Belfast, Hamburg, Luxembourg, Màlaga, and Lille.
Below you can find all the meeting reports:
- The sixth network meeting on 13th and 14th of June in Lille, France. Meeting report | interview for the EPSM LM's WebTV | presentations:
Human Rights or Neglect: challenges for a well-organised Mental Health - Philippe Delespaul
Laws: the French context - Aurora Jeanroy
Presentation of the EPSM Lille Metropole - Frédéric Macabiau & Edvick Elia
Community involvement and human rights in Northern Romania - Tibi Rotaru
The Norway view of Human Rights - Tor Helge Tjeltja
Presentation of the EUCOMS Network - Rene Keet
Restitution Site visits 1 & 2 - Sabien Raams
- The fifth network meeting on the 4th and 5th of October in Màlaga, Spain. Meeting report | article in newspaper La Vanguardia Andalucia + English translation.
- The fourth network meeting on the 8th and 9th of February in Luxembourg. Meeting Report | Presentations
- The third network meeting on the 12th of September 2017 in Hamburg, Germany. Meeting report
- The second network meeting on the 16th and 17th of January 2017 in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
- Kick off meeting on the 6th of April in Heiloo, Netherlands