Periodically we send our contacts and partners a newsletter containing information about our activities, an overview of conferences, seminars, courses and a selection of the the latest publications in the field of community mental health care.
Our latest news letter (9):
News Letter 3
Upcoming events (2019):
· 6 – 9th April: 27th European Psychiatric Association (Warsaw)
· 24 – 25th May: IPCRG 6th Scientific Meeting (Bucharest)
· 6 – 8th June: ENMESH (Lisbon)
· 13 – 14th June: 6th EUCOMS Network meeting (Lille)
· 21 - 24th August: 19th WPA World Congress of Psychiatry (Lisbon)
· 5 – 7th September: 7th EUCOMS Network Meeting/ 5th European Conference on Integrated Care and Assertive Outreach (EAOF) (Verona)
· 2 – 5th September: Recovery – Refocus on Recovery (Nottingham)
· 9 - 13th September: IIMHL & IIDL Exchange 2019 (Washington)
· 27 – 30th November: DGPPN Congress (Berlin)
Past events (2018):
November 28th - December 1st
DGPPN Congress (German Association for Psychiatry, Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics).
York, Asklepios network
June 27th - June 30th
Chisinau, Congres International SPNPPC
June 21st - June 22nd
June 21st - June 23rd
Rene Keet visited the Pfalzklinikum, a mental health service with a catchment area of 1.4 million inhabitants in Southwest Germany. He was a speaker on the Day of Psychiatry (Tag der Psychiatry) and discussed the 6 EUCOMS principles. You can find the press release here soon.
May 28th - June 1st, 2018
February 7th & 8th
Third EU Compass Forum on Mental Health and Well-being - 'Mental Health in all Policies, Community Mental Health Care' in Luxembourg.
Rene Keet speaker during the 2nd session on day 1, Community Mental Health Care - 'What does good look like in community mental health care? From science to shaping practices across EU'.